< BACK TO ALL RECIPES
Garlic Sriracha Pork Stir Fry
Source: National Pork Board
What You’ll Need
1 pound Prairie Fresh® ground pork
1 tablespoon canola oil
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1/2 red onion (thinly sliced)
1 Chinese eggplant (or small eggplant, cut lengthwise into quarters and then 3/4 chunks)
6 sweet baby peppers (stem removed and cut into quarters lengthwise)
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
4 teaspoons packed brown sugar
4 teaspoons Sriracha
8 ounces frozen petite green beans
1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro (for garnish, optional)
- In a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, brown ground pork, breaking up with a wooden spoon, add garlic and saute for additional 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Return pan to high heat and warm oil. Saute onion, eggplant and peppers for 5 minutes until charred and soft.
- In a bowl mix soy sauce, brown sugar and sriracha until smooth.
- Add browned pork back to pan along with the sauce and mix until well coated. Add beans and heat through.
- Remove from heat, garnish with cilantro and serve.