< BACK TO ALL RECIPES
Garlic Herb Pork Loin
Source: Meat Church
What You’ll Need
1 Prairie Fresh Boneless Pork Loin (whole or half)
1 Bottle Meat Church Gourmet Series Garlic and Herb seasoning or favorite garlic herb seasoning
1 stick salted butter
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
2 tablespoons herbs of your choice (suggested rosemary, thyme and oregano)
- Preheat smoker to 300 F with a medium smoke wood, such as hickory or pecan. (Can roast in oven if you don't have a smoker)
- If using a whole loin, cut in half.
- Optional: Brine overnight with Meat Church Bird Bath Poultry brine. Rinse off and pat dry.
- Rub boneless loin with olive oil to bind seasonings to loin.
- Rub seasoning on all sides of the loin. Be liberal with your seasonings. Let set for 15 minutes.
- Place on smoker to cook with fat side up.
- Melt butter with chopped garlic, thyme, rosemary and oregano.
- About 45 minutes into the cook, baste with garlic herb butter. Baste two to three more times while cooking.
- Cook loin until internal temperature reaches 140 F in the middle of the loin. (Will increase to 145 F during resting period.)
- Let rest tented with foil at least 20 minutes before slicing and serving.