< BACK TO ALL RECIPES
Source: Chef Jean-Paul Bourgeois
What You’ll Need
1 Prairie Fresh® pork tenderloin, cut in 1" cubes
1 pound pineapple cut in 1" cubes
1 pound sweet potato cut in 1" cubes
2 cups pineapple juice
3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
3 cloves crushed garlic
Wooden skewers or sugar cane sticks
For the pineapple chili yogurt dip:
1 cup whole fat plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
1 teaspoon granulated onion
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup pineapple juice
Juice of 1 lime
- To make marinade, combine pineapple juice, honey, Sriracha sauce, Worcestershire sauce and crushed garlic.
- Place pork cubes in a plastic zipper bag. Cover with marinade and place in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- To make the yogurt dip, mix all the yogurt ingredients in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
- In a small pot, boil sweet potato cubes with 2 tablespoon salt until al dente (about 5 minutes). Rinse under cool running water.
- Once your pork has marinated, sweet potatoes are cooled and pineapple cubed, skewer each ingredient one by one. I prefer 6" metal or wooden skewers.
- To cook, use a charcoal grill, gas grill, griddle, or cast-iron pan. Heat all to smoking hot.
- Lightly brush vegetable oil on all sides of your loaded skewers and season with salt and pepper.
- Once your grill is hot, prepare your grill grates or cooking surface by adding oil to a paper towel and hold with tongs to rub grates or cooking surface.
- Add skewers to the grill over the hottest areas. Turn and cook on all sides, brushing with reserved marinade.
- Once skewers are grilled on all sides, remove from the grill and serve with pineapple chili yogurt dip.