< BACK TO ALL RECIPES
Honey Sriracha Pork Salad with Soy Roasted Almonds and Mandarins
Source: Pitmaster Joe Pearce
What You’ll Need
1 Prairie Fresh® Signature honey sriracha pork tenderloin
1 cup raw almonds
2 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons olive oil
1-32 ounce bag spring salad mix
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 cup mandarin orange slices
- Preheat oven to 250 F.
- Remove pork from package. Place on a greased oven-safe pan. Roast for 30 minutes or until pork reaches internal temperature of 155 F. Let rest for 15 minutes. Place in refrigerator, covered and let cool completely. (If using a Prairie Fresh Cook In Bag tenderloin, follow the package instructions).
- After cooking the tenderloin, keep oven on at 350 F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, add 1 tablespoon each of olive oil and soy sauce. Add almonds, and toss to coat. Place the coated almonds on the baking tray. Toast for 8 minutes in the oven. Turn the almonds and toast for an additional 7 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool.
- Slice tenderloin ino 1/2-inch slices.
- In a large salad bowl, add salad mix. Add almonds, mandarin orange slices, oil and vinegar and mix thoroughly. Salt and pepper the salad to taste.
- Place the sliced pieces of pork over the top of the salad and serve.