< GO BACK
Asian Maple Pork Foil Pack
What you’ll need
4 Prairie Fresh® pork chops, about 1/2" thick
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1 cup broccoli florets
1/2 cup medium red onion, cut into strips
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1 cup shredded cabbage
2 cups cooked rice
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon minced ginger
How to prepare
- In a small bowl, mix marinade ingredients together.
- Put pork chops in a resealable bag. Pour marinade in bag. Marinate for 30 minutes. Remove pork chops from bag, reserving marinade.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Tear four 12" x 12" strips of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place a pork chop in the middle of each square and top with 1/4 of the carrots, bell peppers, broccoli, onions, and cabbage in each packet. Wrap foil up each side of the chop. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the reserved marinade into each packet. Wrap tightly. Place the packets on a sheet pan and spread out evenly.
- Place sheet pan in oven and cook for about 20 minutes until chops reach 145 F. Remove from oven and let rest.
- Make rice according to package directions while pork chops are cooking. When rice and chops are done, place each chop, vegetables and some rice on a plate and serve.
SOURCE: Melissa Cookston