< BACK TO ALL RECIPES
Ground Pork Potsticker Bowl
Source: The National Pork Board
What You’ll Need
- 1 pound Prairie Fresh® ground pork
- 1 pound linguine pasta
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 5 green onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon ginger paste
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Sesame seeds (for garnish, optional)
- Prepare the pasta according to the package.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, heat the sesame oil.
- Add the garlic cloves and stir for 30 seconds to 1 minute then add ground pork.
- Cook until the pork begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the coleslaw mix, ginger paste, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, vinegar, and red pepper flakes.
- Continue cooking until the pork is fully cooked through, about 5-7 minutes until internal temperature reaches 160 F.
- When pork is done, add the pasta to the skillet and toss well.
- Stir in green onions and top with sesame seeds.